Softwash Services: Soft washing v jet (aka power or pressure) washing
Benz Softwash Services offer professional soft washing for hotels, factories, offices, warehouses, schools, community centres and private properties in a 50 mile radius around Midleton, Co.Cork, Ireland.
We are one of the most experienced and trusted soft wash cleaning companies in Ireland and the UK
What is the difference between soft washing and jet washing?
Many customers wonder what the difference is between soft washing and jet washing (aka pressure washing or power washing).
The modern, technologically advanced, process of soft washing reduces, and even eliminates, the need for jet – or pressure/power – washing in most situations.
Soft washing is the process of using eco-friendly chemicals and low-pressure water to clean the surfaces of buildings and driveways.
Soft washing will not damage your property. It's effectiveness depends upon the cleaning contractor having the skilled knowledge of how to use the correct cleaning product at the correct concentration ratio, using the correct equipment.
High pressure jet washing
- Is a way to get immediate results that look good – but only for a short time.
- Can be damaging to the protective surface layer of the material being cleaned, even concrete.
- Can be damaging to wall render, because render is a relatively soft material.
- Can be damaging to certain more delicate building materials often used for patios and paths, such as Indian Sandstone.
- Is the best solution for cleaning exterior wall render, natural and artificial slate roofs, concrete slate roofs, paths & patios, tarmac driveways, wood decking, sheds and fences, and children's wet-pour play areas.
- Is a cleaning method that produces fast, predictable results without harming your property. Results that can last for years.
- Is a cost-effective way to bring drives, paths and patios back to their former glory. Once clean, a light annual soft wash treatment will keep your drives and paths looking great all year round.
Soft washing has many other advantages over jet washing
- Longer lasting results
- Uses less water
- Is more cost-effective
- Is safe for all known building materials
- Does not damage the surface being cleaned or exaggerate the weathering affect
- Kills the spores left behind by jet washing
For long-term maintenance of the exterior surfaces of your property – ensuring it looks great all year round – annual or biannual treatment with a Benz Softwash product is by far the safest and most cost-effective option.
Stay safe with Benz Softwash Services
Phone Ben for a FREE quotation to soft wash your property
(50 mile radius of Midleton, Co.Cork, Ireland)
087 90 90 918
Click here to send Ben an email