How to soft wash pebble dash (dry dash) wall render
In this video (click below) Ben demonstrates how to treat pebble dash (aka "dry dash") render with Benz Bio Cleanze.
The render will become progressively cleaner over the coming year because the natural cleaning effect of a Bio Cleanze treatment continues to deep clean over time. And it adds residual protection against re-colonisation.
Click here to learn about Benz Bio Cleanze
Click here to learn more about soft washing render
- Click here to download your FREE Softwash Contractors Pricing Guide
- Pebble dash (similarly to sand-and-cement-render) is delicate and must be treated with care because the pebbles can easily be loosened and detached by too vigorous brushing.
- Check for rising damp, and advise your customer to call a specialist, if the render remains seriously discoloured and damp after a soft wash treatment.
- The principles of soft washing pebble dash render are the same as for soft washing sand & cement render.
- Pre-treat with Bio Cleanze at 30:1 and follow up with a treatment of Lightning Cleanze after two months (winter) or one month (summer).
Benz soft washing how-to videos cover every aspect of soft washing. We show you how to soft wash domestic and commercial roofs, paths and drives, tarmac, concrete, walls, wall render (including KRend, Monocouche, Weber), wet pour safety surfaces, tennis courts, car parks, wood decking, fences, sheds and more ...
CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT FREE ONLINE SOFTWASH TRAINING
Follow us online:
Our sincere wishes for a good life and a profitable business,
Ben, Leo & Fiona
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up. Please revisit this Trade Tips post to read our response.
Also in Benz Trade Tips
How can you learn the practical how-to of soft washing quickly, easily and simply – without wasting several years "re-inventing the wheel" – learning through arduous trial and error – when you could have been up and running in a few weeks?
And earning well-deserved profits from a highly efficient soft washing business.
Then there is the thousands of pounds/euros that the unwary, knowing no better, can waste on expensive, and often unnecessary or inappropriate, softwash equipment. We're sure you don't want to be like them.
Click the link on this page to learn more ...
In this ongoing soft washing video series Ben explains why and how he uses various types of softwash equipment.
What soft washing equipment you choose to build or purchase depends on several factors: for example the number of employees you have and the type of properties you soft wash.
Want to know more?
Click the link on this page to watch the video ...
(Due to logistic problems associated with the government restrictions around Covid-19 this is a written, not video, Trade Tips post this week)
That's a reasonable question.
You could jet wash a roof and then treat with Bio Cleanze.
But why would you?
Want to know the rest of the story? Click the link on this page ...