January 19, 2021
In this third video in our "Building a Softwashing Van" series, Ben waterproofs the van floor.
To do this he has to complete some preparatory tasks that must be done first to ensure there are no leaks further down the line.
To achieve a completely waterproof van floor he seals it with epoxy resin, glassfibre cloth and Protectakote rubberised non-slip paint.
"Just watched the van floor waterproofing. Super work done by Ben with every detail covered down to sealing the bolt holes underneath the van. Well done, and great service." Chris Cremin
In the next video the van begins to come together as he begins the nitty gritty work of installing the soft wash equipment.
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel – so you receive a notification when we publish the next stage of the van build video series.
* Download your FREE Softwash Contractors Pricing Guide: https://www.benzsoftwash.com/pages/all-posts
* Learn about Benz Lightning Cleanze: https://www.benzsoftwash.com/products/benz-lightning-cleanze-sh-sodium-hypochlorite-biocide?variant=2602709221406
* Learn about Benz Bio Cleanze: https://www.benzsoftwash.com/products/benz-bio-cleanze-ddac-softwash-biocide?variant=1153167549 Benz soft washing how-to videos cover every aspect of soft washing. We show you how to soft wash domestic and commercial roofs, paths and drives, tarmac, concrete, walls, wall render (including KRend, Monocouche, Weber), wet pour safety surfaces, tennis courts, car parks, wood decking, fences, sheds and more ...
FREE ONLINE SOFTWASH TRAINING: https://www.benzsoftwash.com/pages/softwash-training
* Follow us online:
* Visit our softwashing how-to YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenzSoftwash
We sincerely hope this video inspires you to succeed in your soft washing business.
Ben, Leo & Fiona
* Learn more about softwash chemicals, softwash products, softwash equipment and softwash how-to techniques: http://www.benzsoftwash.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 03, 2021
May 29, 2021
Several customers asked us what, in our experience, is the safest and most effective way to rinse dry dash (pebble dash) wall render after soft washing?
In this video Ben demonstrates the fan jet nozzle we use for rinsing dry dash render after applying Benz Lightning Cleanze.
May 20, 2021
We've been asked about the safest and most efficient and effective way to rinse Oxy Cleanze – and all softwash products – from treated surfaces. The concern was to minimise any possible impact on surfaces not being treated but that could receive run-off.
It's a free resource for people wanting to learn about the soft washing industry, to expand an existing business, or build a new business.
Soft washing reduces, or even eliminates, the need to use high-pressure washing.
Instead, once the build up of algae, lichen, fungus, moss and mould – the root causes of properties looking "dirty" – has been treated, the natural "self-cleansing" of sun, rain and wind removes the surface residue through time.
By educating the cleaning trade and public about soft washing we are helping develop an industry that offers sustainable treatments to clean and maintain exterior hard surfaces.
Subscribe to our free trade tips blog to download your "Professional Soft Wash Contractors Pricing Guide".
The free guide shows you – step by step – how to easily, quickly, and accurately create softwash business quotes.
This saves you time, is a highly professional approach, and increases your chances of winning new contracts.