Softwash equipment: Softwashing van – Part 3 – waterproofing (video)
In this third video in our "Building a Softwashing Van" series, Ben waterproofs the van floor.
To do this he has to complete some preparatory tasks that must be done first to ensure there are no leaks further down the line.
To achieve a completely waterproof van floor he seals it with epoxy resin, glassfibre cloth and Protectakote rubberised non-slip paint.
"Just watched the van floor waterproofing. Super work done by Ben with every detail covered down to sealing the bolt holes underneath the van. Well done, and great service." Chris Cremin
In the next video the van begins to come together as he begins the nitty gritty work of installing the soft wash equipment.
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel – so you receive a notification when we publish the next stage of the van build video series.
* Download your FREE Softwash Contractors Pricing Guide: https://www.benzsoftwash.com/pages/all-posts
* Learn about Benz Lightning Cleanze: https://www.benzsoftwash.com/products/benz-lightning-cleanze-sh-sodium-hypochlorite-biocide?variant=2602709221406
* Learn about Benz Bio Cleanze: https://www.benzsoftwash.com/products/benz-bio-cleanze-ddac-softwash-biocide?variant=1153167549 Benz soft washing how-to videos cover every aspect of soft washing. We show you how to soft wash domestic and commercial roofs, paths and drives, tarmac, concrete, walls, wall render (including KRend, Monocouche, Weber), wet pour safety surfaces, tennis courts, car parks, wood decking, fences, sheds and more ...
FREE ONLINE SOFTWASH TRAINING: https://www.benzsoftwash.com/pages/softwash-training
* Follow us online:
* Visit our softwashing how-to YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenzSoftwash
We sincerely hope this video inspires you to succeed in your soft washing business.
Ben, Leo & Fiona
* Learn more about softwash chemicals, softwash products, softwash equipment and softwash how-to techniques: http://www.benzsoftwash.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up. Please revisit this Trade Tips post to read our response.
Also in Benz Trade Tips
Huge thanks to all our customers for your loyalty in making Benz your softwash product supplier of choice. We appreciate the fact that so many of our trade customers come back to us week after week, month after month, year after year.
And by way of practical appreciation, we've decided to no longer pro-actively seek domestic customers for our products and will not knowingly sell products to the customers of our trade customers, i.e. those who want to play around with d.i.y.
Click the link on this page to continue reading ...
The good news is that there are ZERO customs duties to pay on Benz products.
Brexit has brought about many changes and challenges to business supply chains. And there's a lot of fear floating about regarding the excess taxes being levied on customers when ordering from EU-based companies.
So we want to reassure all our customers that we are able to continue supplying both our Irish and UK customers - with no additional duty, customs costs, or delays.
Click the link on this page to find out how we've achieved this ...
We've been asked about the length of time a property will stay clean after being treated with Benz Bio Cleanze or Perma Cleanze (both products have the same active ingredient: DDAC). So we wrote this Trade Tips post to explain.
Click the link on this page to read the full article ...