January 19, 2021
In this third video in our "Building a Softwashing Van" series, Ben waterproofs the van floor.
To do this he has to complete some preparatory tasks that must be done first to ensure there are no leaks further down the line.
To achieve a completely waterproof van floor he seals it with epoxy resin, glassfibre cloth and Protectakote rubberised non-slip paint.
"Just watched the van floor waterproofing. Super work done by Ben with every detail covered down to sealing the bolt holes underneath the van. Well done, and great service." Chris Cremin
In the next video the van begins to come together as he begins the nitty gritty work of installing the soft wash equipment.
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel – so you receive a notification when we publish the next stage of the van build video series.
* Download your FREE Softwash Contractors Pricing Guide: https://www.benzsoftwash.com/pages/all-posts
* Learn about Benz Lightning Cleanze: https://www.benzsoftwash.com/products/benz-lightning-cleanze-sh-sodium-hypochlorite-biocide?variant=2602709221406
* Learn about Benz Bio Cleanze: https://www.benzsoftwash.com/products/benz-bio-cleanze-ddac-softwash-biocide?variant=1153167549 Benz soft washing how-to videos cover every aspect of soft washing. We show you how to soft wash domestic and commercial roofs, paths and drives, tarmac, concrete, walls, wall render (including KRend, Monocouche, Weber), wet pour safety surfaces, tennis courts, car parks, wood decking, fences, sheds and more ...
FREE ONLINE SOFTWASH TRAINING: https://www.benzsoftwash.com/pages/softwash-training
* Follow us online:
* Visit our softwashing how-to YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenzSoftwash
We sincerely hope this video inspires you to succeed in your soft washing business.
Ben, Leo & Fiona
* Learn more about softwash chemicals, softwash products, softwash equipment and softwash how-to techniques: http://www.benzsoftwash.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 15, 2021
Many soft wash contractors can be unsure of the safest way to soft wash asbestos roofs. So in this post we lay out the best practices we've learned from running a soft washing business since 2013.
Click the link on this page to learn how to treat asbestos ...
September 08, 2021
Ben demonstrates how to scrape moss and lichen from natural slate roof tiles and treat the biofilm to kill all the growths on this natural slate roof.
Click the link on this page to watch the how-to video ...
September 02, 2021 2 Comments
When soft washing it's vitally important to protect surrounding building materials. e.g. lead flashing. And not to create "clean streaks" – from overspray and run-off – on surfaces that are not part of your contract.
Click the link on this page to watch how we achieve this when soft washing a chimney ...
It's a free resource for people wanting to learn about the soft washing industry, to expand an existing business, or build a new business.
Soft washing reduces, or even eliminates, the need to use high-pressure washing.
Instead, once the build up of algae, lichen, fungus, moss and mould – the root causes of properties looking "dirty" – has been treated, the natural "self-cleansing" of sun, rain and wind removes the surface residue through time.
By educating the cleaning trade and public about soft washing we are helping develop an industry that offers sustainable treatments to clean and maintain exterior hard surfaces.
Subscribe to our free trade tips blog to download your "Professional Soft Wash Contractors Pricing Guide".
The free guide shows you – step by step – how to easily, quickly, and accurately create softwash business quotes.
This saves you time, is a highly professional approach, and increases your chances of winning new contracts.