Roof moss Flexi Scrapers – strong & long-lasting – scrape all moss from roofs working from the ground or scaffolding
Stay safe – no more climbing on roofs
IMPORTANT ORDERING & DELIVERY INFO
– PLEASE READ –
SELECT CURRENCY FOR PAYMENT & RECEIPTS: Have you toggled GBP/EUR in the main menu?
ZERO customs duty!
Estimated FREE DELIVERY: 4-10 working days
Orders must be received before 11.00am (M-F) to be processed on the same day
Prices are per full set of roof moss scrapers (pole not included)
Non-returnable & Non-refundable
– FREE DELIVERY –
These are the highest quality roof moss Flexi Scrapers on the market
Benz roof moss Flexi Scrapers are precision manufactured out of aluminium and stainless steel.
They enable the rapid and effective scraping of moss, liverworts, etc from an entire roof by working only from the eves of the roof - reducing risks and labour costs.
These high quality professional roof moss Flexi Scrapers enable faster moss removal and are easier to use than home-made scrapers
Each set of professional roof moss Flexi Scrapers comes complete with:
- a roof moss scraper head assembly
- 10 roof moss scraper blades
These roof moss scrapers are specifically designed with profiles that fit the most common roof tiles in the UK and Ireland.
The basic set of Benz professional roof moss Flexi Scrapers comprises:
- A head unit
- A flat nylon blade
- A flat steel blade
The full set of 10 Benz professional roof moss Flexi Scrapers comprises:
X1 Flat steel - Used for ridges and flat concrete tiles for blanket moss removal
x1 Flat nylon - Slate/clay slates
x1 Redland Regent
x1 Marley Ludlow
x1 Marley Ludlow Plus
x1 Marley Mendip
x1 Marley Double Roman
x1 Redland Grovebury
x1 Redland Renown
x1 Anchor Bold Roll
A set of five replacement blades.
These are designed for Benz scrapers only.
Adaptors and thread type
All our roof moss Flexi Scrapers screw onto a euro thread adaptor that comes with the poles, or can be purchased separately from the pole manufacturer.
Benz roof moss Flexi Scrapers will fit any pole with a male euro thread adaptor, which will either be already on, or can be obtained for, all the poles we’ve seen.
How to use Benz roof moss Flexi Scrapers
Simply attach the scraper head assembly onto your telescopic pole.
The pole should be the strongest and most rigid you can get, so that it has the least amount of flex.
The Gardiner SLX and Facelift Renegade are good examples of this type of pole.
Glassfibre or composite poles will work ok. However, you'll find it easier and less tiring to work with a lighter and stiffer full carbon pole.
- Always check a roof for pre-existing damage – inform your customer and take photographs – before scraping moss, liverworts, etc from a roof
- Use nylon roof moss scrapers for natural slate and man-made slate
- Steel roof moss scrapers are fine for use on concrete tiles
- Be careful scraping moss from coated concrete tiles. Use a nylon roof moss scraper after conducting a suitability test scrape to ensure the tile's coating will not be damaged.
- Pre-wet clay tiles if using a steel roof moss scraper – to provide lubrication – and scrape the moss from the roof with care, respecting the relative fragility of clay tiles
Please note: Roof moss Flexi Scrapers are shipped separately from your other products and may take a little longer to arrive.
(Price quoted is per full set of roof moss scrapers)
Back to top